- All Visitors Must Sign a Release Form
- Please do not bring any of your own animals to the Constellation Cat Cafe. Individuals who bring their own animals will not be permitted to enter.
- We recommend that you sanitize your hands before entering the play area and before you leave.
- Feel free to take photos. No flash please.
- In the case of an emergency, please immediately alert cafe staff or a volunteer for assistance.
- One infant (under 1 year) per paying adult is permitted for free.
- Children 10 and under must follow special rules. Please see below.
- Minors (under 18) must have an adult sign a waiver on their behalf.
Interacting with the Cats
- Cats are cats and we cannot control everything they do. While following the rules may help to limit negative behaviors, we cannot be liable for things that may result from interacting with a cat.
- Do not pull on any cat’s tail or any part of the cat’s body.
- Be careful when picking up a cat.
- You may gently pet sleeping cats, but you may not try to wake them up to engage in play.
- Do not disturb cats if they are eating.
- Absolutely no running and no chasing cats.
- Please do not yell or scream.
- Do not climb on any part of the furniture.
- Toys for the cats are available throughout the play area. If you use a toy, please be sure to return it before you go.
- Do not give human food/drinks to cats. Try to protect your milk based drinks as best as possible.
- You should not give any food or treats to the cats without permission of a staff member.
Special Rules for Visitors Aged 10 and Under
- Absolutely no running.
- Absolutely no yelling.
- If a cat is hiding, let it hide.
- If a cat is sleeping, let it sleep.
- Do not pick up cats. You can ask an adult to place a cat on your lap if you would like to hold one.
- Please share the cats.
Parents: Please supervise your children.