Are you a cat-lover looking to help our cats find their forever homes? Sign up to become a volunteer!
Please ensure that you have completed the volunteer training before signing up for a shift!
Our volunteers help keep the cat room running smoothly for our cat friends, adopters, and visitors, and they are a vital and valued part of our operation.
Volunteers help with:
- Cleaning and sanitizing the cat room
- Scooping litter
- Giving the cats food and water
- Performing wellness checks on the cats
- Special projects as needed
How to become a volunteer
- to watch an orientation video. (30 mins)
- Scroll down to the “Choose Appointment” section and select “Volunteer Training”. At the training, you’ll do a practice volunteer shift with one of our staff members. (45 mins).
- After attending training, sign up for future shifts here! Each shift is 2 hours long and occurs everyday throughout our business hours.
Note: Volunteers should be 16 years or older to volunteer independently. Youth ages 12-15 can volunteer with a parent/guardian present. Please register as two people for training purposes so we can plan accordingly.